Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tricks of the Trade

Lately, I've been innundated with e-mails from people asking "how the heck can I publish a book?" or "how do I write a magazine article?" While I'm thrilled to receive your e-mails, sadly I don't have all (or most!) of the answers. Big surprise, huh? ;)

Here are a few good recommendations to everyone:

Read magazines such as The Writer and Writer's Digest.

Get guidelines for magazines you want to target.

Get a Writer's Market.

Visit your local library or buy books on freelancing and novel writing. Check out Amazon for a killer selection.

Check out writer boards such as Absolute Write and Verla Kay for a community of writers of all levels.

Try these tips and if you still have questions, post 'em here! :)

1 shout outs:

Kelly Parra said...

Great tips, Jessica! Cool new blog look, too! :) :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com