Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Gracias!!

Thank you ALL so, so much from Blogger, to LiveJournal to Facebook for your messages of congrats! I'm in a bit of a daze right now. I've known for a few days about the sale, but that doesn't compare to the feeling of sharing my news with family and friends.

A special thanks goes out to the Florida State University English department! They got my news online already and I appreciate it! Check it out here!

I started a new MySpace page for High Jumps at Collins Academy. It's MySpace Music, so I can upload a chapter reading in the future. Check it out here!

I'll have more updates as they come and thank you again! :)

No comments:

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews