Monday, September 12, 2011

CRAAAZY!

OMG, sooo busy! A zillion things to do before leaving for Rochester tomorrow! Eeep!

If only you could see the mess that surrounds me...

Just wanted to give a quick shout out of thanks to the Rochester Post-Bulletin for the note about my signing:

http://postbulletin.com/news/stories/display.php?id=1468024&query=%22canterwood%22

(It wouldn't turn into an active link, sorry!)

If you're near the Apache Mall on Sunday, September 18th at 2pm, come see me! I'll be at Rochester's Barnes & Noble! :)

xoxo

11 shout outs:

Madelyn said...

Man i wish i was there. Can you come to Cary, North Carolina sometime. Because i would really love to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo excited cu there!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Update Lauren's blog pleass!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. Best of everything!

Sam Newman :) said...

Madelyn: lol, we should all three meet up in norfolk or oxford.... i live in VA beach! :)


anywho, loving kemps landing soo far.... :) my english teacher is my fave, (duh!) and i love that i have art every day! :)

AND i actually asked my mom if she would drive me to rochester (a CRAZY-long drive, and my dads out of town) and she saiiddd........................
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmNO!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
D: oh well... i guess i didnt expect a yes....

have fun, good wishes, good luck, and, as always, you and Kate are in my prayers. :) <3 Sam

Sam Newman :) said...

**the mm's had a NO in the center!

Suz said...

I hope Kate is doing very well, good luck to you both. Wish I could be at your signing, Jess. My horse Goldie, he died yesterday. :(

Adina H. said...

neato i wish i lived around there........good luck jess u should really come to Chi-town some time :)

Show Jumper said...

Wish I could. Maybe u could come to Dayton, OH and then I could. I would <3 to c u there!

Jessi said...

Every time i say zillion people tell me im over dramtaic :P Bleh. Now im not the only one! :) Anyways! Hope things calm down for ya! :)

<3 Jessi

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well with Kate's appt.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com