Monday, January 31, 2011

Birthday weekend







I had a FAB, fun and awesome Hello Kitty birthday weekend! First, thank you to everyone on Team Canterwood for my gorgeous Power Point and all of the sweet birthday comments. You guys are the best! <3

Kate made Ross and me run "errands" so she could stay home and decorate. I walked into Hello Kitty Land!(I'm fighting to leave the decos up forever, btw . . .)

It was a relaxing, fun weekend with TV, movies, dessert and pizza.

Plus, and not like I'm obsessed with the PINK line or anything, but K matched up THE perf outfit--(see the above!)

It was a wonderful 24th! :)

Happy Monday, all!

xo



Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews