Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Friday, December 12, 2008

I've been teasing...

Okay, so I've been teasing on Twitter and Facebook that I've got super-fun news to share!! I've been getting the "tell us already!" comments. :)

Ready?

Okay!

....

I'm not sharing yet! (And I just noticed how the above sounds like a cheer, lol.) I will, however, reveal the previously mentioned cool news on Sunday. Yep, Sunday. Maybe via a vlog...I haven't decided.

Then, there will be a crazy-early Monday morning post as I...erm...hmm. That would give it away.

*zips lips*

Details on Sunday! :D

5 shout outs:

Alyson Noel said...

Aw, come on, give us a hint!!

Mitch Wallace said...

Yeah, a hint would be nice!

Is the news book related? Did you sign a movie deal?

harmonybookreviews said...

Ooh, I can't wait!

Jen said...

Whoa! Is this school related? Teaching? Grad school?

harmonybookreviews said...

It's Sunday! Where's our post?
LOL :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com