Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Canterwood Crest photo shoot :)

*happy sigh*

The second Canterwood Crest photo shoot #2 is a wrap! We had the best time and got soooo lucky with the weather! It threatened to rain at any second, but we made it through the entire day with only a few sprinkles here and there.

It was fantastic to see everyone and it was super-fun to see my "characters" again. The overall experience was just...surreal. This time, however, I DID make it through the day without being in total shock at what was going on around me, LOL.

A big, sparkly thank you to everyone involved. It was another unforgettable experience and I'm so grateful. We should totally do that every day. :)

I can't wait to reveal the covers over the coming months. Wait till you all see them!

Oooh, and if that wasn't enough, I now hold in my hands a CHASING BLUE ARC. I'll take a pic of it when I get home. The wrap around cover is beautiful.

2 shout outs:

Alyson Noel said...

Yay you! Glad it went well!

Chelsea said...

Hi! I tagged you for a meme. Check out my blog if you want to try it out. :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com