Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cursed by Kate and J.R. Angelella on PW

Eeek!

Look what I found on Publishers Weekly Spring 2013 Sneak Previews:

SOURCEBOOKS FIRE
Fire needs a counter-spell for Cursed by Kate and J.R. Angelella, about a girl who comes to believe the curse on her family when she’s pulled into a world of voodoo and demons; Emblazed by Jessica Shirvington, in which Violet is forced to turn over the key to hell to one who has saved, then betrayed her; How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler, a tale about a friendship at stake the summer before two girls’ senior year; My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks by Marc and Maya Silver, an advice book for teens featuring stories from real kids; and Sucks to Be Me by Geoff Herbach, in which nerd-turned-jock Felton faces life changing decisions during his senior year.
 
WOOOT!!! :D
 
Just wait till you all read CURSED. OMG. The cover is S-I-C-K. 
 
Yaaay besties with a debut YA on the horizon! 
 

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews