Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Team Canterwood . . . want to guest blog? :)

How would YOU like to be a guest blogger right here? :)

Your post could appear on my blog for thousands of people to read and respond to. I'd love to give some of you the chance to write a guest post.

Interested? Here's what to do:

Send me an email at jess_burkhart AT hotmail DOT com.

Subject: Guest blogger (gotta have it or I might miss your email!)

In the body of your email, tell me what you'd like to write about. You can talk about anything you like--being a teen or tween, your fave books, boys, horses, Canterwood--it's totally up to you! You post should be at least a paragraph long.

Deadline: October 15, 2012

I'll contact you after 10/15 if you're chosen to blog. Keep in mind, there will be a deadline (like, two weeks) after I contact you that I'll need your post. Once I get it and decide on a date, your guest post will go live! :)

Your last name will NOT be used--only your first name and age. :)

Good luck and I hope I get a lot of emails!

3 shout outs:

A.~* said...

ooo!!!! Or as Laur would say Oh la la!!!
Thanks Jess for the opportunity!

~Go to my BLOG:http://arauthor.blogspot.ca/

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

I havent blogged forever but yesterday I went and did a longggg post! :D

http://justaextraordinaryteen.blogspot.com/

I'd love to try!
-Aishah

Aly and Bella said...

I have a blog and I would LOOOOOVE to be featured, I have already sent the email!!

www.pc-fashion.blogspot.com

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com