Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy October!

Wow, can you guys believe it's October already?! I can't. To me, it feels as if it just got warm outside. I was shocked to step out the other day and need a jacket. And last night, my landlord turned on the heat. I do love fall though!

Fall has:

apple cider
pretty leaves
cool, not COLD weather
a distinct fall smell
pumpkins and gourds

specialty teas 
yummy coffee

And the list goes on!

What are your fave things about fall? Share! I want to know! :)

xoxo <3 br="br">

5 shout outs:

CRocks said...

I love Halloween decorations! The pumpkins people carve are always awesome too.
P.S. jess I have a CCA fan blog- canterwoodlove.wordpress.com! I meant to tell you about it a while ago but I forgot!
-CRocks, fall fan

Aly and Bella said...

I love fall!!! Mostly because it's my birthday season. But halloween is the B O M BBBBB!!!!!!!! I know it sounds very childish, but all through the month of october, I anticipate that one day. I practically starve myself in the days leading up to halloween so I don't put on too much weight :)

Anonymous said...

Oh fall! my fav season!

Connie said...

I love fall...my mom's, dad's, grandpa's, and older brother's birthdays are ALL in fall, and so is Halloween, and Thanksgiving! Around where I live the trees get really pretty....the autumn leaves smell like cinnamon, sometimes. I don't go trick-or-treating but I love baking devil's food cakes and passing out candy in my Skelanimals shirt =) autumn has the BEST weather too. Cool and crisp but not cold.

Sam said...

Definitely pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com