Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Writing with friends

I've always been a solo writer. It felt like something I had to do on my own without people around. When I moved to New York, I tried the coffee shop thing. It was okay aside from my people watching. And I would have gone broke because I kept buying frozen yogurt, coffee, etc. Not. Good.

But several of the past few weeks have been marathon working sessions with Kate and Ross. When we're together working--stuff gets DONE. We're pulling our hair out at the end of the day, but there's also a huge sense of accomplishment. I wrote 13 pages yesterday, Ross knocked out a bunch of revisions and Kate got a ton of editing done.

So, I like the BK Trio we've formed to work and it's proving to be quite productive and fun. :)

Don't forget to see yesterday's post and enter to win a signed copy of HOME SWEET DRAMA!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com