Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bye, NYC!


Conference day is finally here! Kate and I are grabbing an early flight and leaving chilly NYC for warm, sunny Florida. I'm speaking at the Tallahassee Writers' Conference (check my Website for details on a free event open to the public) and Kate's attending the conference with me. She'll be front row at my talks, no doubt, probably making faces to get my attention or make me laugh. (If she heckles me--security is free to remove her from the room.) ;)

Our hotel looks amazing and I can't wait to hit the whirlpool since it'll be a little chilly to swim. Look for pics and possible vlogs to come when we get back.

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews