Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tallahassee Writers Conference pics!





Finally have a second to post about my awesome trip with Kate to the Tallahassee Writers Conference! Here are a few pics of the trip--Kate's got more of my actual events on the camera, which is, um, still packed.

First up--the room. Loooved it!

The second pic is signed stock at the Tallahassee Barnes & Noble. I love them and they were so gracious and sweet!

The next pic is Kate checking out the killer kitchen. We were in shock that there was an actual kitchen in our hotel room. #majorwinhello

I fell in love with the pool/whirlpool area. The pool was FREEZING so I opted for the whirlpool. So. Nice.

Last pic is another room shot.

Thank you so much to Donna Meredith and the fab gang at the Tallahassee Writers Conference. We had a fab time!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews