Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tallahassee Writers Conference

I've been getting lots of e-mails about the Tallahassee Writers Conference where I'll be teaching a workshop AND talking to the public. The public event is free and it's on Saturday, March 20 at 10:15 am in room 214 at the Florida State University conference center.

I'll be talking about my writing life and all things Canterwood. So, if you're in the area, definitely stop by! :) Thanks so much to Donna for selecting me to speak. I'm thrilled to be going back to my school and talking to young people about writing.

For details, check here.

The hotel looks FAB and I just ordered the cutest bikini from Victoria's Secret for the whirlpool. It's def going to be a work/play trip.

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews