Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Friday!

Last night was awesome! Went to Madison Square Garden with Editor K and J.R. Angelella to see Kathy Griffin. I totally heart her show and it was the coolest thing to see her in person. Pics are on my Twitter feed and Facebook.

Back to writing now and prepping for a day-long writing marathon tomorrow. I'm superexcited about this book--it'll be the introduction of a new character, Brit, and there will be DRAMA! :)

Turned in one of my two articles, so I've got to finish the second one soonish and hand that in. The next few months are going to be a blur--going to Florida, Oklahoma and Utah for conferences. I'm not speaking in Utah--it'll actually be like a vacay! *gasp* Do not want to think about the last time I took an actual vacation. Ummm...? No clue. But the Florida trip gives me an excuse to shop--I need a swim suit as the fab hotel has an outdoor pool (likely going to be too cold), BUT there's also a whirlpool. Love.

Back to writing! Happy Friday everyone!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews