Saturday, February 6, 2010

Big, big, big annoucement!

The past few days have been busy with sad personal issues related to a friend, but I think it's time for a *little* good news on a Saturday.

I'm shocked, thrilled, beyond excited and SOOOOO happy to announce that Editor K and the team at S&S have decided they'd like FOUR MORE CANTERWOOD BOOKS! So, 13-16, here we come! The official deal will go up on Pub Lunch soon, but I couldn't hold it in any longer and got the okay to share.

I'm incredibly grateful that not only do I get to keep writing these books that I love, but more so that I'm able to work with Kate. We're already brainstorming concepts and I'm just freaking out with excitement about these!

I've got to say thank you so much to Bethany, Mara, Fiona, Liesa and Jon for backing the books and being excited. Team S&S!

Cheers to four more books! :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews