Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Soggy!!

We're drying out today. We had...drumroll...20 (that's 2-0) inches of rain and just when you thought it was over--nope! We had another thunderstorm this morning and it knocked out power from 6:30-10am. Bleh. I'm sooo over hurricane season!! C'mon fall!

I just read that the "Dancing With the Stars" cast was announced on GMA this morning. According to Yahoo!, we've got:

Susan Lucci (When did Erica get out of jail?!)
Toni Braxton
Lance Bass (Bet he'll learn the choreography easily with his NSYNC past!)
Cloris Leachman
Kim Kardashian
Ted McGinley (Was I the ONLY one who watched "Hope and Faith"??)
Brooke Burke
Warren Sapp (??)
Misty May-Treanor (YAY!! I loved her in the Olympics!)
Maurice Green
Rocco DiSpirito (The producers won't need a food cart anymore...)
Cody Linley

Interesting cast. I'll definitely be watching. Anyone else with me?

6 shout outs:

Stephanie J said...

Interesting cast? It's definitely different this year! I've always liked Brooke Burke so I hope she does well. and I'm sure people will be going for Misty May-Treanor after the Olympic showing!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Very different! I'm so excited about Lance and Misty. :)

TJ Brown said...

I am totally watching. Unless it's on the same time as the biggest loser. Sigh. Why do they do that. I watch like four shows a week and they are like all on at the same time!
Teri

Stephanie J said...

Oh no! I'm with Teri. If this is on at the same time as Biggest Loser then I'll be watching BL. I looooove that show. Jess, ever seen it?

keri mikulski :) said...

Yes!!! I think Lance will win. :)

Jessica Burkhart said...

I'll be flipping back and forth between the two if they're on at the same time. I looove BL, too. Jill is my absolute fav. I'd pick her as a trainer any day. But I'd cry, I'm sure. ;)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com