Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Interview over at 3 Questions...and Answers

I've got an interview up with Amy over at 3 Questions...and Answers. Thank you, Amy!!

Tropical Storm Fay Update:

We've had 6 inches of rain, 50 mph wind gusts and my backyard could double as a pond. It's STILL pouring and if I can get a good pic of the yard, I'll post it here.

It's dark and gloomy so I'm reading a grown up book (OMG--something that's not YA or MG!) and watching Little League.

3 shout outs:

KD said...

I saw that you're a Floridian and wet like me. :) I also love, love the Moulin Rouge soundtrack.

keri mikulski :) said...

Stay dry.

Erica Ridley said...

Because I refused to acknowledge Fay, she's been playing tricks on me non-stop. Bright sunny skies out of nowhere, so I decided to roller-blade to the bike trail... No sooner did I skate on-scene than the sky turned black (except for the lightning) and ten feet of rain dumped on my head.

/sigh

Hope the sun has returned to your sky!!!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com