Tuesday, August 26, 2008
So not chillin'
Um, no. I'm not chillin' with that cat! Things are wicked swamped right now. I've been:
* ordering the coolest TAKE THE REINS postcards (woo hoo!)
* querying a few mags
* devouring MY SO-CALLED FAMILY by Courtney Sheinmel
* prepping for an upcoming radio interview (thanks, Rose and Celeste!)
* starting to prep my Power Point for my Missouri Writers' Guild speeches
* planning a trip
* giving evil eyes to the new hurricane and threatening it to stay away
* and working on various book projects
I've also been glued to the DNC and am loving every minute of coverage. (Michelle Obama, you have awesome hair!)
Back to work...
September 10th is World Suicide Prevention Day. Authors, readers, and bloggers are uniting again his year to fight stigma, spread mental hea...
I’m in such a spooky mood that I started playing Pocket Camp again just to trick out my camp for Halloween. 😁 Except since this m...
Which Canterwood Crest girl are you? Click here to find out! The quiz is now up on the Canterwood Crest Website! I think it's fun and...
(Warnings: mentions of addiction and suicide attempts.) “Jessica Burkhart is an author of tween and teen books. She loves all things p...