Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Take the Reins COVER!!!


First of all, I am SO sorry for posting three times today! BUT...my cover is up on S&S's Website, so I think I can share!!!

That's my girl Sasha and her horse Charm.

ISN'T IT BEYOND FANTASTIC?! OMG! :) I'm soooo happy to share with you guys!!

Thank you, thank you to Agent A and everyone at S&S, especially Editor K, Jessica, Russell, Karin, Monica and the rest of the crew at the shoot.I heart you guys!

View the cover at S&S here.

15 shout outs:

Erin said...

WOW CONGRATULATIONS GO JESSICA!!!! That is *so* exciting!!

cindy said...

it's gorgeous! congratulations!!! eee!!! =DDD

Kaleb said...

Congratulations! That rocks :)

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thank you, Erin!! :)

I know, Cindy! Eeee!

Thanks, Kaleb!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

How exciting! It looks amazing. Cheers for you!!!!

-Lauren

Lenore said...

What a great cover - I can totally tell my friend's 10 yr old daughter and all her tween friends are going to love this - they are BIG TIME into horses :)

keri mikulski :) said...

Love it!!!

daphne grab said...

it's fantastic- yay!! now i really can't wait for the first book!

Nicole B. said...

That's a gorgeous cover, def something I would pick up! CONGRATS! :D

In fact, I think I will pick it up. ^^

Amanda Ashby said...

Jess - it's sooooo gorgeous! I love covers with 'real' people (and horses on!!!!!)

Stephanie Kuehnert said...

It is gorgeous!!!! I love it!!!

Vanessa said...

Jessica, it's gorgeous! Congratulations!

Vanessa

Kelly Parra said...

woo-hoo!! It's so exciting, Jess, congrats!!

Amy said...

Yeah, it's gorgeous x

RR2 said...

So pretty!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com