Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm up at Dear Teen Me

I'm very proud that my essay is posted on Dear Teen Me. It wasn't easy to write and, honestly, I'm feeling kind of queasy/excited right now. It was a great exercise for me, personally, and as a writer. My YA proposal, KEPT, is about this very topic and now it feels like people are getting a sneak peek at what KEPT is about. (If you're interested in more about KEPT, e-mail me or check my Publishers Marketplace page for details.)

But a portion of the essay is on DTM and you can read the full piece on my Jessica Ashley blog post right here.

*Please note that this essay contains some mature content.

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews