Friday, November 26, 2010

Moving in 4 days...like, whoa

Well, after a crazy encounter with a psychotic neighbor at K and R's apartment, we're moving. It's going to be fast--we'll be out in 4 days so it's going to be CRAZY.

We've all got a ton of work to do, K doesn't feel well and it's stressful but exciting because they'll be moving a street away from my apartment. I've been living with K and R for a few months while K recovers, so I'm moving too. I'm beyond thrilled that they'll be closer and the apartment is gorgeous!!

Back to writing and hope you're all having a good Black Friday! Tell me what you're getting! :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews