Friday, November 5, 2010

10 days until SCANDALS! :)

10 more days till SCANDALS comes out! Yaaay! Superbusy plotting CHOSEN and doing personal stuff, but I'm going to be stalking bookstores when SCANDALS comes out. :) Some of your stores may already have it since a lot of stores release it early. It's craaaazy to think about CC #11 being out there soon. I Tweeted a pic of my copies and you can see the front and back. Very exciting!

A million hugs to all who have been helping me with my special super secret project. I'm overwhelmed with gratitude and touched by your kindness and support. You're all amazing and generous. Many hearts! I'll update you all about how it goes when I present Editor K with her present from Team Canterwood.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

xoxo

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews