Monday, July 5, 2010

I Heart Team Canterwood!

Hi, guys!

Huge, major hearts to you all for letting me know that some of you have found CITY SECRETS early in stores, got it online or are waiting for your copy to arrive. I'm thrilled that you're excited. Yaaaay! :)

Also, there have been some superfans creating profiles for Sasha, Paige, Heather, etc., on Facebook. Just know that these are readergirly created profiles and *sniff* neither the characters or Canterwood Crest Academy is a real school. The profiles are not those of the models of the characters either. But I friended all of them on FB and it's fun to have more things to enjoy in the Canterwood world.

Happy Monday! xoxo

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews