Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy official release day, City Secrets!

Yaaay! Canterwood Crest #9 (CITY SECRETS) is out! I've been getting reports from my fab readers on Team Canterwood that some have already swiped copies and others are stalking their fave bookstores to snag a copy. *You* guys rock!

If you need ideas of where to grab a copy, here are direct links:

Barnes & Noble

Amazon

IndieBound


Books a Million

Powells

Thank you ALL for being an amazing part of Canterwood and hearts to you guys! ?You've been an amazing support by reviewing the books, telling your friends and letting me know what you think. Yaaaay Team Canterwood! <3 xoxo

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews