Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eclipse at midnight!!! :)


Just got back from the theater where I picked up three tickets for tonight's midnight showing of ECLIPSE. As long as the BFF is feeling up for a couple hours out, we're planning on hitting the show. I. Am. So. Freaking. Excited.

I've got my light blue "Team Edward" T-Shirt and Kate's wearing her "Team Jacob" shirt.


This is a superfun dream catcher keychain that came with my NEW MOON DVD. I offered it to Kate to match her shirt, but she just shook her head. I knew better than to ask if she'd like to use it, but I tried. :D Instead, I clipped it to my purse.

The theater is going to be CRAZY. It was superintense last time with guys and girls both getting into the vampires vs werewolves drama. There's lots of action in this movie, so I'm betting the girls will be dragging their secretly not-so-reluctant boyfriend along.
,
Will take pics of the insanity if possible . . . Happy ECLIPSE release and I hope that everyone who's going tonight has so much fun!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews