Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

We're gonna party!!

You did it, Team Canterwood! FAMOUS is doing so, so well and it's all thanks to YOU! :D Let's

As promised, we're going to have a LiveStream party to celebrate! Get all signed up now so you're ready!

Here's the deets:

DAY: July 13th, 2013 (Saturday)

TIME: 3pm Eastern Standard Time (ask your parents if you're not sure what time zone you live in--for example it will be 2pm Central Standard Time)

WHERE: Go here!

"See" you soon!

xoxo

3 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

I might be at a horse show that day. :'( but we'll see. I really don't want to miss this, but the show is the biggest one I've ever gone to and I really need the experience. Butbutbut I might not be going. I'll let you know soon!
Xoxo

Nora said...

Omigod!! *screams* I CAN'T WAIT! I already have an account, I am so going to be there! Thank YOU Jess, for doing this, it means a lot to me and I'm sure other CCA lovers are excited to!
Nora

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to be there for sure!!!!!!!!!!
Go team Canterwood!!!!

~Brittany

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com