Saturday, June 29, 2013

I Heart Saturdays!

Happy weekend!

I'm lost in unicorn land and working on Sekrit Project! Unicorn Book #2 is gonna be a fun, sparkly book! So excited! Thank you, Alyson Heller, for your ideas and input! :)

Sekrit Project is reaaaaalllly hard to keep a sekrit, lol. I can't wait to spill! I think (hope!) it's something you're all going to be excited about. I am and am very grateful to have been given the opportunity to write it.

What's everyone doing this weekend? Any plans or chilling?

Back to work, but let me know what you're up to!

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to tell the SECRET?

Unknown said...

Yup, just chilling and working on my story.

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews