Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sayin' hi!

Hi, guys!

I am so sorry the blog has been quiet, but it's all for a good cause--I promise! :)

JEALOUSY is due soon, so I'm finishing it up and trying to make it supersparkly fun. I've also been sick (boo) and took medication that made me even *more* sick. How wrong is that?! I finally got on the right antibiotic and am getting better.

Gotta get back to writing (Lauren's like, "Hey! You left me mid-sentence!") and I hope you're all having a good week!

I love you, Team Canterwood!

xoxo

1 comment:

Lauryn G said...

Just like my characters in my book!
"Hey, let me finish my sentence!"
lol
Can't wait till you post more!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews