Sunday, August 12, 2012

PA signing schedule

Hey, all!

Busy writing--deadline approaching! Eeek! :) But wanted to remind you that I'll be in West Chester, PA on August 25th signing books. I really hope you can come. Here's the list of other authors who are going and our time slots:

Signing from 12-1

Susan Shaw
Victoria Schwab
K.M. Walton
Margie Gelbwasser
Charlotte Bennardo
Jackie Kessler
Amalie Howard
Ellen Jensen Abbott

Signing from 1-2

Jennifer Hubbard
Jennifer Murgia
J.R. Wagner
Shannon Delany
Beth Kephart
Brigid Kemmerer
Jaclyn Dolamore
A.S. King
Jessica Spotswood

Signing from 2-3
Jeri Smith-Ready
Maria V. Snyder
Cyn Balog
Josh Berk
Cesya MaRae Cuono
Gwendolyn Heasley
Dianne Salerni
Rebecca Serle

Signing from 3-4
Jennifer Armentrout
Christine Norris
Sarah Darer Littman
Alissa Grosso
Wendy Higgins
Amy Holder
Elisa Ludwig
Tiffany Schmidt
Jessica Burkhart
 
 As a side note, I've been getting so many lovely and supportive notes about the end of Canterwood. To answer a few questions that I've been getting a lot:

* Masquerade, Perfect, AND Home for Christmas will still be published. Yay! :)
 
* The decision to end the series was not mine, but rather that of my publisher. Basically, it's crazy-lucky-amazing that we were able to experience CC for 20 books. It's rare these days to have a series go so long. 
 
* Yes, of course I love Sasha, Lauren, and Canterwood! I <3 2006.="2006." all="all" allowing="allowing" characters="characters" for="for" guys="guys" me="me" nbsp="nbsp" of="of" since="since" span="span" these="these" to="to" write="write" you="you">
 
* No, I don't have any new sold projects. My main priority is Canterwood and I'm working on a variety of projects on the side. If anything sells, you'll be the first to know! Promise! 
 
* Wellington Prep does not have a set publication date. This is due to many factors, one being that I won't write without Editor K who is still very, very sick. 
 
I think that answers most of the questions . . . 
 
Happy weekend!
 
xx

1 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

I hope Kate gets better so you can write Wellington prep again. It sounded like such a massively awesome idea. I can't wait to read your new ideas.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com