Sunday, August 12, 2012

PA signing schedule

Hey, all!

Busy writing--deadline approaching! Eeek! :) But wanted to remind you that I'll be in West Chester, PA on August 25th signing books. I really hope you can come. Here's the list of other authors who are going and our time slots:

Signing from 12-1

Susan Shaw
Victoria Schwab
K.M. Walton
Margie Gelbwasser
Charlotte Bennardo
Jackie Kessler
Amalie Howard
Ellen Jensen Abbott

Signing from 1-2

Jennifer Hubbard
Jennifer Murgia
J.R. Wagner
Shannon Delany
Beth Kephart
Brigid Kemmerer
Jaclyn Dolamore
A.S. King
Jessica Spotswood

Signing from 2-3
Jeri Smith-Ready
Maria V. Snyder
Cyn Balog
Josh Berk
Cesya MaRae Cuono
Gwendolyn Heasley
Dianne Salerni
Rebecca Serle

Signing from 3-4
Jennifer Armentrout
Christine Norris
Sarah Darer Littman
Alissa Grosso
Wendy Higgins
Amy Holder
Elisa Ludwig
Tiffany Schmidt
Jessica Burkhart
 
 As a side note, I've been getting so many lovely and supportive notes about the end of Canterwood. To answer a few questions that I've been getting a lot:

* Masquerade, Perfect, AND Home for Christmas will still be published. Yay! :)
 
* The decision to end the series was not mine, but rather that of my publisher. Basically, it's crazy-lucky-amazing that we were able to experience CC for 20 books. It's rare these days to have a series go so long. 
 
* Yes, of course I love Sasha, Lauren, and Canterwood! I <3 2006.="2006." all="all" allowing="allowing" characters="characters" for="for" guys="guys" me="me" nbsp="nbsp" of="of" since="since" span="span" these="these" to="to" write="write" you="you">
 
* No, I don't have any new sold projects. My main priority is Canterwood and I'm working on a variety of projects on the side. If anything sells, you'll be the first to know! Promise! 
 
* Wellington Prep does not have a set publication date. This is due to many factors, one being that I won't write without Editor K who is still very, very sick. 
 
I think that answers most of the questions . . . 
 
Happy weekend!
 
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Kate gets better so you can write Wellington prep again. It sounded like such a massively awesome idea. I can't wait to read your new ideas.

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews