Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Super Secret Project Update :) Prize!

Sooo many of you have been superkind and generous and have sent birthday e-mails (and a few other notes) to me to give to the fab Editor K on her birthday.

And . . .

I decided to give something back.

If you've already sent me a birthday note

OR

You send me one via e-mail (jess_burkhart AT hotmail DOT com (this is the easiest for me to print :))

then you're entered into a random drawing to win one of two *signed* copies of SCANDALS, RUMORS, LIES, when I get them. Yaaay!

Deadline: November 7th

Thank you, Team Canterwood, it has meant so much to read all of your birthday notes and I can't wait to pass them on. :D

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com