Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween contest for Team Canterwood!





So, guys, my FAVE holiday--Halloween!!--is coming up! What are *you* dressing up as? I'm going as

Charmy Kitty (the sweet Hello Kitty)
and Kate's going as Kuromi, the bad Hello Kitty. :)

Fun!!

So many of you have Facebooked, Tweeted or emailed me to say you're dressing up as a Canterwood character for Halloween. That. Is. So. Cool. :D

For those of you who do, here's a new CONTEST! Yay!

RULES:

US residents only

1 photo per entry

Deadline: November 30, 2010

The deal:

Your *parent* or guardian has to e-mail me a photo of you in your Canterwood-themed Halloween costume by the deadline date. The email CANNOT be from you since I've got to have parental permission to post your pic on my blog. (Or I'll, you know, get in trouble. Eek!) There won't be any details about you posted--just your first name.

In the email from your parent, it has to state:

* Your first name
* The character you're portraying
* A photo of you in costume
* Permission for me to post the photo on my blog

Have your parent send that info to jess_burkhart @ hotmail dot com

One lucky winner will get a signed copy of the newest CC book! :) Start planning your costume now. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

PS: I am taking a little time off for personal reasons. I'll blog/e-mail, etc., when I can.

xoxo

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews