Monday, August 9, 2010

Canterwood #13-16 update!


Hi, guys!

Thanks so much for all of your notes and excitement about the next phase of Canterwood after UNFRIENDLY COMPETITION.

The models are chosen, a photo shoot date is set and there will be more details and fun things to come over the next few months. If you emailed/Facebooked/Tweeted, etc., at me about becoming a model, we do have the cast set, but thank you!

Happy Monday and Go Team Canterwood!

PS: ELITE AMBITION (CC #10) comes out in just over a month on September 14! Eeee! It'll prob be in stores in 3ish weeks and I can't wait. Let me know when you grab a copy!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews