Monday, April 12, 2010

The rumor is true!

Thanks so much to everyone who celebrated the release of HOME SWEET DRAMA with me! :D It's sooo cool to have it out now and I hope everyone's enjoying it. I'm already counting down the days till July 6 when CITY SECRETS comes out.

I want to confirm an announcement that was discussed on the Canterwood forum. I addressed the rumor there (check out the link to see the discussion), but wanted to say on my blog that it IS true--the 12th Canterwood book (UNFRIENDLY COMPETITION) will be the last with Sasha as the narrator. The reasoning is explained on the forum, so check there for my response. Sasha will still be around for books 13-16, I promise! It's going to be fun and exciting to write from a different character's POV and I'm thrilled to keep Canterwood going. :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews