Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Find signed copies of Canterwood books!







I'm THRILLED to be participating in Operation Teen Book Drop tomorrow! So, my books aren't *technically* for teens, but I do have teen readers. And I'm putting my own spin on the program by making it an unofficial Operation Tween Book Drop. :)

Tomorrow, I'll be leaving autographed copies of TAKE THE REINS, CHASING BLUE and a few other books in the Canterwood series in various, random places in my neighborhood and in Manhattan. They'll also have a supercute Aladdin MIX postcard inside. You might find one on a park bench. Or the subway. Or a coffee shop. Or a picnic table. I'll be taking pics of drop off locations and posting them on my Twitter.

I'm encouraging YOU to do the same. Donate a book to a school, library or program that's in need of books for young readers. Huge thanks to Simon & Schuster for participating.

Happy OTBD! :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews