Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bye!

Tomorrow, I'll be in the air on the way to St. Louis. And, well, Memphis for a 50 minute layover. My plane leaves at 7am, so that means I'll be on my second Diet Coke by 6am. Yes, I drink soda before coffee in the morning. I'm weird like that.

I'll be speaking at the Missouri Writers Guild conference. I'm so looking forward to meeting Celeste Perrino-Walker, my awesome editor at Listen. See you Friday, C!

It should be a fun conference! Pics and possible video to come. :)

Also, my friend Tiana made this GORGEOUS slideshow for the Canterwood books. Tiana, thank you! I love it!

2 shout outs:

ladydisdain said...

If you ever come back to St. Louis let me know - I have a terrific all-girls school that I bet would LOVE to have you.

(Melissa at kidliterate.com)

Catherine J Gardner said...

You have been nominated for an award.

http://fright-fest.blogspot.com/2009/04/im-honest-scrap.html

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com