Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chasing Blue (Canterwood Crest #2) is up on Amazon!

Wooo hooo! My second book, Chasing Blue, is up on Amazon! No cover yet, but I'll share it as soon as I can! How insane that book 2 of the Canterwood Crest series is up and ya'll haven't read the first one yet. :)

Btw, do you like the grapic on the side? ------> (BlogSpot only! Sorry LJ friends!) I made that in Fireworks and I think it represents the book well. Canterwood's school colors are hunter green and gold.

7 shout outs:

harmonybookreviews said...

AWESOME!

I love the graphic too.

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thank you! :) I love it, too. :)

Stephanie J said...

So exciting! It just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

I love the graphic! It looks so official. :)

Jessica Burkhart said...

It IS getting pretty exciting! :) Thanks for saying it looks official--yay!

Alyson Noel said...

LOVE the graphic!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thanks, A!! :)

Khyrinthia said...

The graphic is wonderful. Can't wait to read the book (:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com