Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Who's ready for HOME FOR CHRISTMAS?!

I have so many things to say about the finale of Canterwood Crest. Like, SO many things.

But I try to write this post and I'm not ready. Not yet. :) I'm in complete denial that this is the last book of the Canterwood Crest series. That said, there are so many things that I am so grateful for--the series reaching 20 books being one of them. Plus, I am loving writing UNICORN MAGIC and WILD HEARTS.

Another, is that I will have the chance to continue to tell stories from Sasha and Lauren via upcoming e-novellas. I want you all to know that, due to contract reasons, I will not be publishing these myself. Instead, Simon & Schuster will be in charge of making these e-novellas available to you. I will have complete control over mostly everything aside from pricing. I do not yet know what the e-novellas will cost now that I am not in control of that.I will make sure the cost is as low as I can get it--I promise. But I am happy that S&S is working with me to continue Canterwood and not put a final end to the series.

I will be working on a vlog of me reading the first chapter of HFC and will make/upload it soon. :)

How are you guys, my Team Canterwood family, feeling about HOME FOR CHRISTMAS?

xoxo

0 shout outs:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com