Monday, April 15, 2013

Wellington Prep update

I've been getting a lot of e-mails (thank you!!) about Wellington Prep. Since I can't respond to every e-mail because of my deadlines, I thought I'd try to answer all of your questions about the series here.

When is Wellington Prep coming out?

There is no set date at this time. Several factors are impacting the date including Kate's illness (it's more important to get her to drs who can figure out why she's sick) plus looking at a computer makes her nauseous. :( I'm also dealing with a tendon problem in my elbow and need surgery, but I'm pushing through to get my contracted books written.

But it IS coming, right?!

Yes! Promise! As soon as Kate and I know more, you'll be the first to know. We love you all for being so patient.

Is it an e-book only?

Yes. No print copies will be made as Kate and I are co-writing and publishing the series ourselves.

Can't you (Jess) write it yourself?

No way! :) This is a collaboration with my best friend. It's together or nothing. I'd never write it without her.  

Again, thank you ALL for being interested in our work! We cannot wait to bring Wellington Prep to you and we're very excited about the idea and talk of it often!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews