Wednesday, November 21, 2012

YA for NJ






Thanks to Kieran Scott (Kate Brian), I'm participating in her AWESOME idea: YA for NJ! (Like it on Facebook!)

The basic run down (quoting from the linked PW article below):

Kieran got together "170 young adult and middle-grade authors for a YA for NJ benefit auction, hosted by eBay Giving Works, to fill the coffers of the Community FoodBank of New Jersey." The action, running from November 30 to December 7th will benefit people in need of food because of Hurricane Sandy.

I'm offering up: 

a signed copy of Popular
a signed copy of Comeback
a free 30 minute classroom Skype session

Check out the auction here and please bid for a good cause! 

YA for NJ got some awesome coverage in Publishers Weekly! Yay!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Glad to see you are blogging again, Jess! And the prizes are VERY cool- I'll have to enter for sure! Oh, and I finished my own NANOWRIMO novel- it's on my merged fashion website:

www.fashionfrenzyco.wordpress.com

If you could check it out that would be great!
-Nora

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews