Thursday, June 28, 2012

A note to Team Canterwood from Editor K



Read the original message here.

(Hi, guys. I'm writing this for Kate. :) )

To all Jess's superawesome Canterwood fans,

I just want to thank all of you for being such amazing and devoted fans of the series and of Jessica. Jess has been by my side for every doctor's appointment and every single night spent in the hospital. For those of you who have ever spent even one day in a hospital, you know how lonely it can feel and how much you miss the people you love.

I've been lucky enough to have my best friend and partner in crime beside me keeping me supplied with the best magazines, DVDs (and a tiny portable DVD player), and keeping me glossed and looking sparkly in makeup that she applied for me.

Not only have I had an incredible friend and companion in Jess, but I feel like I've had all of you with me in spirit as well. I can't thank you enough for your e-mails, letters, prayers, and kind words of encouragement. I want you all to know that none of them have gone unnoticed and most of all I want to thank you for your patience while I heal and get back to the computer to co-write the first e-novella in Wellington Prep--dominate.

I promise we are going to make this book worth the wait!

Thank you, all, for helping me get better. Every single one of you. Keep on reading and writing and before you know it, you'll have something new to read. :)

Hugs and sparkles,

Editor K

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews