Thursday, August 15, 2013

MTV VMA ticket for sale! Auction ends in 3 days!

Hey, all!

I've got a ticket to the MTV VMAs that I can't use as I won't be able to go. :( But I want someone to enjoy the show, so my ticket is up for sale on eBay. Please spread the word to anyone you know who might want it.

Here's the info and there's a map on the link to show you where my seat is:

------
Hi,

I have one ticket that I purchased via StubHub for the VMA's for sale. The physical ticket will arrive to me on or before 8/23 (according to StubHub) and I will immediately mail the ticket to you via USPS Priority Mail Express.

This info is from my StubHub order:

MTV Video Music Awards Tickets
Barclays Center 
Brooklyn, NY, U.S.
Sun,
08/25/2013
9:00 p.m.
EDT
Upper 206
Row: 16
Guaranteed…

As a potential buyer, I would understand the fear of a scam for a ticket. So, I am putting up a link to my personal Website so you can see that I'm not a fraud or selling a fake ticket. I http://www.jessicaburkhart.com. Upon purchase of the ticket, we can exchange email addresses and I'll forward you the email from StubHub so you can see that I did in fact purchase the ticket.

I live in Brooklyn and will be mailing the ticket from here. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me! :)

Thank you for bidding!

~Jess

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews