Friday, September 5, 2008

Shriners Hospital video host!

Fantastic news!!

In a couple of weeks, I'll be going to St. Louis to the new Shriners Hospital for Children. Why? I'm going to be hosting a video tour of the new facility! The lovely Tammy at Shriners hooked me up--thank you!

I had spinal surgery at Shriners in 2000 and this is such a great way to give back. Plus, I get to pull out my inner Kelly Ripa and be a host. Fun! I'm so excited and now I must shop for a camera worthy outfit. Pictures of possible clothing choices to come!

5 comments:

Alyson Noel said...

That's so cool!
Have fun!

Keri Mikulski said...

How amazing are you! That's so awesome that you're giving back. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to have you here Jessica! I know you'll be perfect for it. (By the way, we're still in the same building when you we were here... we haven't quite started building the new hospital yet!)

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thanks so much Keri and Tammy!

Shriners Parade said...

Jessica I am glad to see doing well. When You get a copy of your Shriners video let me know I would like to post it on my blog. G-wiz ca-shriners.blogspot.com

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews