Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chasing Blue (Canterwood Crest #2) is up on Amazon!

Wooo hooo! My second book, Chasing Blue, is up on Amazon! No cover yet, but I'll share it as soon as I can! How insane that book 2 of the Canterwood Crest series is up and ya'll haven't read the first one yet. :)

Btw, do you like the grapic on the side? ------> (BlogSpot only! Sorry LJ friends!) I made that in Fireworks and I think it represents the book well. Canterwood's school colors are hunter green and gold.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!

I love the graphic too.

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thank you! :) I love it, too. :)

Stephanie J said...

So exciting! It just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

I love the graphic! It looks so official. :)

Jessica Burkhart said...

It IS getting pretty exciting! :) Thanks for saying it looks official--yay!

Alyson Noel said...

LOVE the graphic!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thanks, A!! :)

Khy said...

The graphic is wonderful. Can't wait to read the book (:

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews