Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shriners Hospital for Children visit and film shoot

Outside shot


First shot of the day...where I had to make a basket. Yeah, that was tough!

Still filming that scene because I kept missing the basket!

Tammy Robbins from Community Relations and Chris Layhe (Chris Layhe Associates, Inc.)--our producer/director.

In between takes...

On camera! (Look at that awesome Sony!)


I'm finally back from St. Louis and I've got pics to share! These were taken during the filming of the videos for Shriners Hospital for Children in St. Louis. I had a wonderful time and learned so much about the film biz!

I've got SO much to catch up on, so the blog may be a little quiet this week. But I hope you like the pics! :)

You'll be able to watch the actual video on Shriners's Website after January 1. Woo hoo!

4 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

Looks like a blast. Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

Jessica!

It was so great to finally meet you in person and to get to work with you. You're a total pro - and I'm so glad you able to do this for the hospital. You are such an excellent ambassador for Shriners Hospital. Thanks for blogging about it!

Stay in Touch!
Tammy

Barrie said...

How very cool!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thanks everyone! It was SO much fun!!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews