Sunday, November 28, 2010

Writers, need query letter help?

I've got time now with my Canterwood schedule to start freelance editing queries again! I done MANY and have tons of happy clients. It doesn't matter if you're a teen, author, or tween, if you've got a project that you need query letter help with--let me know. I hooked my first agent at 19 and can help turn your query into something awesome or start from scratch and put together something that matches your book. I'm also doing freelance editing, depending on the project and my schedule, so you may also email about that.

If you're interested in my rates, send me an email at jess _ burkhart AT hotmail DOT com.

If anyone wants to Tweet or repost this, it's much appreciated and feel free! :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews