Thursday, November 11, 2010

SCANDALS releases early!

Yaaay! It's shipping from Barnes and Noble, Amazon and other bookstores. I'm so excited for Team Canterwood to read this book--I hope you all like it! :)

Oh, and guess what? I saw the other 3 *brand new* covers for the rest of the books and they are So. Good.

OMG.

Wait till you see--I'm dying to show them and will as soon as I can. They're superstunning and I heart Jess H for making them so fab! <3

Back to CHOSEN--it needs serious marathon style work. I think the Starbucks Double Shot and the endless supply of black tea will be a good start. :)

Let me know when you get SCANDALS!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews