Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The agent hunt

It's such a weird thing being back on the agent hunt. It's been over a year and a half since I parted ways with First Agent and I decided this September that I was ready to find an agent for the YA proposal and ideas I have ready to write. :)

It's a waiting game now (welcome to publishing!) and it's in the apprehensive/scary zone of "will I any agent want my YA?". Sure, I've got Canterwood, but my YA is very different--it's dark, in verse and has difficult subject matter in places. The proposal is my passion project.

Any YA will go under my real name--Jessica Ashley--which is exciting.

Back to Canterwood! Chosen is due soon. *deadline panic*

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews