Saturday, November 20, 2010

Review by students writing for The Chase Courant

I love it when readers review Canterwood! I was lucky enough for Casey S. to post an incredibly nice review that you can check out here. Thank you so much, Casey!

I spent most of today sleeping--catching up after the all-nighter I think--and got a mani/pedi with Kate.

Tomorrow, I'll be writing all day as I will through the holiday and next week. CHOSEN is such a fun, sparkly book and I'm loving it!

Again, thank you all for reading SCANDALS and letting me know your thoughts! You guys are the reason Canterwood went from 4 books (that's where the series was originally going to end!) to sixteen. Many hearts!

Happy weekend!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews