Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer vlogs--yay!

Hi, Team Canterwood!

I hope everyone's out of school by now (yaaay, summer!) or at least very close to getting out.

Summer seems like the perfect time to share things that I love, so I'm going to be doing a series of fun summer vlogs!

I'll be doing vlogs with summer book recommendations of my fave reads, a view of my sparkly lipgloss collection and lots of *very* fun things. Plus, as a superawesome bonus BFF/Editor K will be filming some of these so I'm able to move the camera better and be more active in the vlogs. Yay!

Happy summer! :D

PS--The Canterwood Website will be getting a MAJOR makeover this summer and I'll be sure to post when the changes are up.

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews