Sunday, June 20, 2010

BFF's book sighting at B&N




Stealing this photo from @JRAngelella's Twitter. It's the *first* pic of @KateAngelella's Nancy Drew! It's called Nancy Drew (Secret Sabotage: Book One of the Sabotage Mystery Trilogy.) I watched Carolyn Keene aka Kate write this book and it's soo exciting to have an official pic of it out in the wild! :) Yaaay! I've got my copy, now I just need her to autograph it . . .

PS--Check out the purple nails. Sally Hansen in HD purple. So. Pretty. K painted mine in a superfun black that I heart.

PPS--I highly encourage Team Canterwood to check it out since Editor K penned it.

xoxo and happy weekend!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews